Sunday, February 25, 2007

6 days...

Only 6 more days!! If only there wasn't so much craziness between now and then...biochem test, nursing test, psych test, comp revisions and a spifo prep (<------ that is the killer)

I want to get A-'s and up this semester....but sometimes...okay, often...that seems close to impossible. I'm trying to remind myself that it's doing my best that counts, that B's are good too... but sometimes the pressure to get the top grades bears down...


Please pray that I will be able to focus this week, accomplish my work efficiently and completely...and be satisfied with the job I do...and the grades I get.



See ya soon! ; )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do...!!!

I know you CAN do it...remember the one above who's on YOUR side!

;-)

Anonymous said...

Our prayer, Sunshine, is that, yes, you will always try to do your best, but that you will ALSO be wrapped in His grace, contentment and peace.
And in it all, never forget that you are loved!! ALWAYS.

Keep plugging!...believe it or not, there's a break coming! :)
We're looking forward to it too!

Anonymous said...

I think I change me mind. Biochem is looking like another killer...grrrrr.

but thanks for all the encouragement and prayers! : )

Anonymous said...

So...I guess that pretty much destroyed any chance of a puzzling puzzle, eh?!

only..."X" DAYS yet!!!!!!(you know)

;-)