Monday, October 29, 2007

Life


I'd appreciate prayer this week, as I have an intense and demanding schedule ahead of me. As a sophomore nursing major, life tends to be intense anyway. But, this week the demands are multiplied.

  • Anatomy and Physiology Lab Practical (today) [update: Survivable; I'm glad it's over!]
  • Nursing Medical Terminology Quiz (today) [update: went well!]
  • Humanities Quiz (today) [update: went well!]
  • Microbiology Lab Quiz (tomorrow . . . 40 pts is a large quiz!)
  • Microbiology Exam (11/2)
  • Anatomy and Physiology Exam (11/5)

Some things to look forward to though . . .
  • Registering for spring-semester classes tomorrow!
    • Advanced Clinical Physiology
    • Nutrition
    • Provider of Nursing Care 2
    • Statistics
    • Old Testament Literature (Bible-minor)
    • Worldview Development (Bible-minor)
  • A "reward for surviving" Chinese dinner out with some nursing friends on Friday evening. . . well, it's still in the works, but it's a possibility!
  • Parents' weekend in two weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go get'em gal!!

;-)

Karissa said...

I can sympathize. For today alone, I had to write 7 pages, read about 300 (uh, that did not happen...ha), and write a movie review. Then tonight I am moderating a student debate, which is a campus-wide event. Yesterday I had a midterm in the morning and meetings literally all evening. So I got very little sleep and my stress is far from over. Praying for you! We'll both make it through!