Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Before the breaking of the first dawn
I had numbered all of your days
Before naming all of the millions of stars
I searched and knew all of your ways

Who are you
to question the great I AM
Who are you
to doubt my perfect plan,


Be still… be still… And calm your anxious heart
Be still… be still… and know that I am your God


I know your soul
And I’m holding you in my hands
Will you trust me
That I won’t let you fall
Let go of your pain, your fear
Give it all to me
I promise you this
I’ll be your all in all

Who are you
To question the great I AM
Who are you
To doubt my perfect plan


Be still… be still… and calm your anxious heart
Be still… be still… and know that I am your God



Be Still, Alle Pennell


. . . the special music in chapel this morning . . . along with the speaker, so meaningful. If you get the chance, listen to it online (visit Cedarville's website).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Thanks for sharing this one.
love you. always.