Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wind up to Wind down.


Only a very few short weeks until I, once again, make the trek to college.


This summer has absolutely flown by, although it's been greatly different. Work was "the same," but it also brought new challenges and new joys. The break from homework meant loads more time to read what I wanted to read. : ) But again, new discoveries, challenges, thought provokers. Changes in life opened up time to spend reaching out... on a small scale, but beyond my comfort zone.

I'm gearing myself up for the routine of school again, and even looking forward to some aspects of it... I generally like at least a small dose of routine. Although, I won't need much time in school to realize how much I miss the summer break!

There will probably be more thoughts in the next several days as I pack up my life, yet again.

My mind twirls and whirls all the time; there's hardly ever a moment's rest from thinking.

No comments: