Friday, August 08, 2008

Finale.

Another season of work came to a close this evening... They were some of the dearest people I have ever met, and I will miss seeing them so often. Yet, I am so excited to be moving on once again, climbing the ladder of learning so that I don't have to do the "dirty work" for the rest of my life. The good thing about this experience, though, is that I will have more appreciation for and (hopefully) greater sympathy towards my aides someday.

But, look at the time... of course, I'm energized now (purely adrenaline, though) and not feeling sleepy. However we've gotta do some shopping tomorrow, so I need to rest up! : )

A quote I read recently (loosely translated, as I remember it):

Not every day is good, but there is something good in every day.

No comments: