Monday, July 17, 2006

It's Becoming Reality


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Classes at 8, 9, 10, 11, and 3-5 on mondays. finished by 12:30 on tuesdays. and so on and so forth.



hmmm. sounds like college : / (that's an inbetween smiley/frowny face, just to let you know)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


thanks to jess and brandon for rescuing my sanity today. no thanks for taking a full half hour for break, though.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


to the boys out west, hope all is going well and that you are managing to stay cool in some way. it's unimaginable in here.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 comment:

Gecko Girl said...

I love your blogs!!!!!! I didn't realize the pictures of your dog were actually on your blog already. Great job! I was just thinking last night I wish I knew where your new spot(s) were. I look forward to your windows into life at CU.

by the way - I also love your pen name. If I say it as a name rhyming with google, it sounds like it could fit into the family of hobbits in the Lord of the Rings. ????????? Now is that a wierd thought??? I guess that's just my wierd humor this morning.

Hope all is well this week!