Sunday, August 13, 2006

Resting In the Midst Of A Whirlwind


so many questions and wonders, yet so much excitement and anticipation. as i leave this place that i have called home for my entire life I look forward to finding myself, discovering who i am apart from all that i know, all that i have been nurtured by thus far...

...and yet, i look back and wonder if i have done all that i could. have i been the shining light on a hill for Christ to my coworkers who desperately need the hope of the cross? have i made a difference, have i planted a seed in their hearts, a seed that can be nurtured and cultivated by the Holy Spirit? i am fully human, and struggle to glorify God throughout the
whole day, every day...but have i been faithful to the call, have i shown those in need that there is another way, a better way.

Sometimes only the honest words of a simple, piano-driven song can describe the jumbled mess of thoughts my mind tries to process...

But You see the real me
Hiding in my skin, broken from within
Unveil me, completely
I'm loosening my grasp
There's no need to mask my fraility
'Cause You see the real me

this path has truly brought me to a place of resting in His arms of strength, trusting in His grace as i depart into the unknown.

No comments: