Thursday, May 03, 2007

It Shall Be Lovely!

Well, the van is packed full...almost no room for us : ) It's amazing how much stuff one can fit into half of a small dorm room. I didn't even know that I owned that much stuff.

May 3 marks the day that I have successfully completed one year of college, and will no be returning to a much better state of residence : ) I must say, the flatlands and winds are not a perk out here...seeing the mountains as we drive home is so exciting! Anywho, it's hard to believe that one year is over. But, don't get me wrong--It's a good feeling! Only 3 more to go until I will be a registered nurse, Lord willing.

And, finally!! No more chemistry! (Except for what we need to know about chemistry in pharmacology.) Just the wonderfully difficult A&P (anatomy and physiology) and microbiology in the fall.

But, first, a nice little road trip. I'm predicting some wonderful conversations, lots of laughter, probably 8-10 cds, a yummy lunch, and lots of mileage.

It shall be lovely!
: )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was! :)
And now it's good to be home and have you home!
We love you!
P.S. You're right--almost nothing about all of this has been "usual! :)But it certainly has been interesting to watch and be a part!!! Thanks for allowing us to be...