Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things About Me.

Imported from Facebook, for the benefit of those of you who haven't discovered the true art of procrastination and distraction.


1. I always back into parking spaces... that's right guys, my dad taught me well!

2. I already started a collection of things for my home someday.

3. I hate roller coasters... and therefore, most rides at amusement parks.

4. I have an insanely long list of "want-to-read" books.

5. I love to decorate.

6. I'm in love with writing to-do lists... crossing things out... writing new lists... adding things to the list I already accomplished, just so I can cross them off... you get the idea.

7. I have 4 beautiful lucky bamboo shoots.

8. I allow hot chocolate to ferment in my mug a few too many times. gross.

9. I used to hate cooking, but am slowly being changed and accumulated at least 4 cookbooks over Christmas.

10. I'm a huge fan of simplicity, and desire to live simply.

11. My feet are about 1/2 inch different in length... talk about shoe-shopping problems.

12. I'm quite possibly addicted to cheese. Specifically yellow cheddar cheese.

13. At home I sleep with 4 blankets, a hoodie and sweatpants. Nice 'n cozy. (dorm room is too hot for that!)

14. I'm a sucker for black and white photography.

15. I hate coffee.

16. At the moment, I'm addicted to Hillsong and Hillsong United... and the free music on NoiseTrade.

17. I love going to the zoo.

18. I have a knack for finding random (but wonderful!) items at yard sales and bargain stores---for really cheap!

19. I don't like English/grammar. As has probably been evidenced.

20. My journal and listening to music saved (and continue to save) my sanity repeatedly.

21. I love to have spontaneous, long conversations, one-on-one or in small groups.

22. House churches, as a ministry of a larger church, fascinate me.

23. My dream house is not big, but has room for an extra person---in case they need to a place to live.

24. I am continually writing down quotes and song lyrics.

25. I love wild and "home-grown" flowers.

No comments: