Friday, January 09, 2009

Back.

The semester has started, with quite a whirlwind. Following a long-enough drive back to campus and a late night unpacking, I woke up Tuesday morning with a not-so-happy stomach. Thought it was just nervous and excitement about starting the new semester... until it lasted all day. Ugh. Thankfully, Wednesday was better.

But, Thursday arrived and whatever the bug was (I know... so "professional" and "educated" of someone in nursing school!) hit me with a vengeance. However, typically treatment: rest, clear fluids, rest and clear fluids helped and (so far) I've been feeling much better today.

The forecast: Lots of reading this semester, which I am not necessarily looking forward to. And, otherwise, the syllabi seem overwhelming.... but, then again, they always do in the first week!

No comments: