Tuesday, April 07, 2009

In these few minutes...

Since I have a few minutes before I need to catch some zzz's, here's a quick update on life!

- I finished writing my Public Health Nursing term paper on Yellow Fever and related epidemiology tonight. . . after countless hours, I am finally finished writing the 22.5-page beast! Now onto revising it before the due date next Friday. . .

- The nursing department cancelled the Junior exam---which is a huge blessing! It means one less thing to do, one less test to study for, a huge stressor to cross off the list, and one less thing to rearrange should the need arise to go home at a moment's notice.

- I'd continue to appreciate prayers for my family, as we continue to walk beside Grandma in these probably last few days of her life.

- It snowed today... snow, in April---alternating sunshine and pelting snow/sleet every 20-30 minutes. Gross.

- My sanity.... wearing thin, but the end of this craziness is getting closer! ....and the upcoming trip this summer is getting closer too! : D

- As always, I'm ever so grateful for worship music that comforts and relaxes such weary spirits.

No comments: