Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Update.

I realize that there might not be many people reading this, especially since I don't update it very often anymore.

But, I'd really appreciate prayer for me and my family right now. On top of the insanity of school demands (only 4 weeks left!), we are beginning to grieve the loss of my grandma, who was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer. Although we are treasuring her in these last days and weeks, we are all very aware of her approaching death. Please pray for comfort (physically and emotionally) for her, so that she can rest well at night and enjoy her days. Also, please pray for my family as they have a lot on their plates right now with an 8-month-old (or maybe 9 by now)baby, grandma, a dog with a fungus, and two young adult children to keep in touch with. And, finally, for the rest of my family (aunts, uncles, cousins) who are spread all over the country and Canada, as they decide when to come in and then make the trip. A few are making the trip this weekend, some later in the month.

Please pray for strength, for rest, for memories, and for humor to brighten and ligthen the days! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sunshine! You are a gift!
We love you...whether you are nearby or across the miles. :)
always.