Sunday, September 07, 2008

Nothing Much.

It's a little hard to know what to write when life goes racing by and you are just trying to catch your breathe during every free minute. It's been an demanding and sometimes overwhelming amount of work in the last 3 weeks. And, of course I pulled the lucky number to win a battle with a cold that has now settled into hacking coughs. It'd be really nice if that would stop. And, yes, I am getting my vitamin C. I even have a whole bottle of orange juice for tomorrow.

There hasn't been much time for thinking beyond school. Some thoughts, but they're all tangled and jumbled so they wouldn't make much sense.

And, as always, it's interesting to be the purple sheep. . . not red, not blue, but purple amidst a majority conservative population. What should we talk about? . . . Politics?

How 'bout not. Let's not even start.

. . . Well, since it's a night before clinical I need to get all my stuff together and head to bed. It's gotta be an early bedtime because it's gonna be way too early of a morning tomorrow!

No comments: