Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Some Things In My Life Recently

- Packing (!!)
- Four out of the five books in the Redemption series by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley... and working on book no. 5 (I'm not usually a fan of "Christian fiction," but this is a good series!!)
- NCLEX review books (the long study process begins... previous test-takers recommend reviewing little bits consistently over a long period of time)
- Naps
- Details, details, details for the trip that's coming up in less than one week!
- fans and air conditioners for humid days
- Books from Amazon for the flights next week
- Early mornings (5:30, that is) for work and not-so-early mornings on days off of work.
- last minute shopping for last minute packing
- and more....

Things that aren't but should be part of my life...

- cleaning my room
- cleaning my room
- aaaaand.... cleaning my room!! HA.

No comments: