Saturday, June 06, 2009

Those Things Called Naps.

I just woke up from a nap. You know, those wonderful times that you lay down for a 30-minute nap and wake up about 2 hours later. I absolutely love that kind of sleep! Besides the fact that a part of your day is gone in the matter of a few dreams, it's more-often-than-not refreshing---which is wonderful any day.

Mom and I also worked on some "first round" packing. "First round" because it wasn't the final cut to see what will/will not fit in my suit case; rather the cut to see exactly what I wanted in my checked luggage and what I wanted to pack in my carry-on.

My friend is away for the weekend, so I don't know if there has been any progress in her visa-fiasco. But, we are all anxiously awaiting its arrival---and I, for one, am praying that it comes soon! I could do it, but I don't really want to travel by myself!!

It's time to go for a walk...

No comments: