Sunday, August 16, 2009

Making My (temporarily permanent) Home.

Here's a peek into the setup of our dorm room, at this stage (sorry that the pictures are in no particular order). I'm the only one here, but my roommate will come soon and then it will look much more complete!! I'll try to post more pictures when it's closer to the "final product"! : ) The first picture is of our little relaxation/encouragement spot... kleenex and a candy dish seemed appropriate for senior year of nursing school! : ) The second picture exhibits the awesome door hangers my mom and I found at a local art store. Hi-lar-i-ous.

For now, I am thankful for the air conditioning and large room... and for a few days to catch my breath before we have a big test on the first day of classes on Wednesday!

Check back later for more pictures!













1 comment:

Gecko Girl said...

how beautiful!!! love the flowers :-) may God grant you excitement for the start of a new year!