Friday, October 23, 2009

A Few Things About Life.

- Only 189 days left until graduation, which is an entirely exciting thought! But, I also find myself always rushing onto the next thing, so I'm trying to slow down my heart and remind myself to enjoy the few days left here in this place. 189 sounds like a lot, but will go by so quickly.

- It's raining today. Pouring torrents at times. I'm soaked just from walking from class to work. It would be an excellent day for sweatpants, a hoodie, snuggling and watching a movie. Maybe it will rain on Sunday, when I am planning to take my day of rest!

- It's almost November. Crazy. I'm almost one year older. If time keeps passing at this speed, soon I'll be old.

- It's almost lunchtime and I'm hungry. It's time to find out what I odd combination I can cook up out of the same-old-same-old ingredients. Hooray for college cafeterias after 4 years of the same things. (Although I must say, at least we have all the options we do... compared to other schools!)

No comments: