Friday, April 13, 2007

Please Pray

If you are reading this post at anytime prior to noon on Saturday, April 14th, please offer a quick prayer for me. Tomorrow (the 14th) I will be taking an STNA (state tested nurse aide) test. Although it is not required for CU's nursing program, it would be a beneficial certification to add to my resume.

The test is made of two parts: written test and skills test (hands on). The skills are not necessarily difficult, but each skill is divided into meticulous steps. Each skill has several steps that are bolded: in other words, if you miss these steps you fail, no questions asked. Otherwise, you are expected to complete at least 80% of the steps...to the average citizen, that doesn't sound intimidating. However, the experience is incredibly nervewracking....and I tend to feel a lot of butterflies before big things. I am confident in my abilities, but unsure of my nerves : ) The test begins at 7:30AM.


Please pray that any nervousness I experience would not hinder me from being able to demonstrate the skills that I learned and practiced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow's Saturday...ALREADY...WOW...!!!

Anywho...got ya covered!!!

;-)